Eddy Current Flaw Detector for Automated Inspections
ETher NDE introduces the ViCTor 2.2D, the user-friendly automated eddy current inspection system, designed with the Automation Engineer in mind. Based on our long standing range of core flaw detectors and software, NDT Inspectors will become quickly familiar with its user interface and with a variety of case configurations available, the ViCTor 2.2D offers maximum flexibility for each individual application.
Eddy Current is ideally suited to inspection automation particularly of so called rotationally symmetric components for the following reasons:
- High Speed (potentially up to 200ms-1)
- No coupling needed, no effluent produced
- Ideal for surface defect detection
- Wide geometry of probes available
- Cost effective inspection solution for rotationally symmetrical components e.g. Bearings, Gudgeon pins, Cylinder Liners etc.
- Capable of simultaneous use of two probes, for increased inspection efficiency
- Separate dual alarms
- Rotary Drive and Conductivity operating modes on-board
- Large, bright LCD screen and external VGA for monitor output
- Powered by 24V for easy industrial control system integration
- RS-232 & USB remote control for easy control system integration
- Ability to stream real time data over a USB
- Dual analogue outputs enable simple recording.
"Guides" allow the user to display a slide show that can be created easily with commonly used desktop software. The benefit of this feature is that instructions, tutorials and procedures for the inspection can be added to the AeroCheck+ very quickly and the NDT inspector can easily switch between the Inspection itself and the “Guides” while performing a live test.
Innovative “Loop” Feature
“Loop” is a convenient way of capturing a live repetitive signal and then adjusting the instrument settings especially Phase, Gain and Filters in order to simplify the task of optimizing the parameters.
Real time recording or signal data and “replay” on instruments & desktop PC, up to 164 seconds.
The trace function allows a reference waveform to be stored on the screen and appears along with the graticule behind the live spot. This allows the operator to readily compare the live data with the reference calibration.
|KICOM001 KIT, ViCTor 2.2D, Two Channel, Eddy Current Flaw Detector. Including:|
|ICOM001||Instrument, ComponentCheck, Two Channel, Dual Frequency, (20Hz-20MHz) Flaw Detector. Software + Manual on USB Stick, with Rotary & Conductivity at 60kHz Functionality, (Country of Origin: GB)|
|ACOM001||Accessory, ViCTor 2.2D Mains Power Supply, , Input Voltage AC 90V-264V, (Mains Plug Sold Separately)|
|AMXXX||ACCESSORY, MAINS LEAD, 2m, (Per Country of Destination)|
|C217||IO CONNECTOR - 15-Way Male sub-D Connector, Metal Straight Hood|
|60054||Software, Victor2.2D USB Stick Image|
|ACOM003||Accessory, ViCTor 2.2D External Alarm Box (x2 LED x1 Buzzer)|
A wide range of probes are available.