Broad Band (PUB)
Absolute Unshielded Broad Band Probes are for general-purpose inspection of surface breaking defects and metallurgy / conductivity variations and to estimate coating (Paint) thickness.
Bridge unshielded broad band probes – ETher NDE newly developed “IB Tech Inside “ absolute intrinsically balanced technology which further improves the signal to noise ratio of conventional absolute probes giving a significant improvement in inspection reliability, uses Lemo 4-Way connector.
- Wide Frequency Range: 5KHZ, 20KHZ, 100KHZ, 500KHZ, 2MHZ
- Unshielded construction gives good sorting discrimination
- Ergonomic features for comfortable grip
- Connector – BNC for absolute and Lemo 4-Way for bridge (IB Tech Inside)
- A range of balance loads also available for use with some impedance plane instruments
Download our Probe Catalogue